New Pontiac Ad Is An Improvement for a Brand That Needs a Roadmap for Where It's Going.By
It’s hard to find a more confused brand in General Motors’s outsized portfolio than Pontiac. The brand is nominally supposed to stand for “performance.” But the lineup hasn’t delivered a legit performance oriented product portfolio in a long time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day