A Global Bailout?By
We now have to think the unthinkable: What if the combined resources of the Federal Reserve and the U.S.. government are not enough to prop up the financial markets? What if the size of the financial crisis is so big that all the interest rate cuts, all the new ‘facilities’ get swallowed up? What if global investors lose so much faith in the dollar that money starts flowing out of the country as fast as it flowed in?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans