Keeping Your Irish Whiskey Up
If your name is Timothy or Pat, Kiley, Finnegan, or Flynn, so long as you come from Ireland, there's a welcome on the mat, so the song goes. It's also a good bet there are three fingers of Irish whiskey in your glass on St. Patrick's Day, and probably a bottle in your sideboard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day