Stocks Unable to Sustain Rally
Major U.S. stock indexes closed lower Wednesday as trading turned more cautious after the market's huge rally in the previous session. Market observers tied Wednesday’s retreat to profit taking and mixed opinions about the Federal Reserve's recent steps to help ease the credit crisis. Also causing uneasiness among investors: crude oil prices, which fanned inflation fears by heading deeper inside record territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders