Mark to Market and the Equity PremiumBy
Call this the dept. of unanticipated consequences. Regulators have encouraged financial institutions to adopt ‘mark-to-market’ accounting, in the interest of greater transparency. And that’s partly why we’ve seen such big write downs on Wall Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks