What's in a Name? If It's Oxford, a Lot
Monday morning, I was excited. I was jittery. I could no longer sleep. I jumped out of bed and into the shower. From my closet, I pulled out my piercingly black suit, freshly pressed tuxedo shirt, creamy white bow tie, newly polished Johnston and Murphy shoes, and recently refilled Mont Blanc pen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders