Stocks: Should You Ride the Cyclicals?
For the first time in three years, stocks in cyclical industries (i.e., those that are sensitive to business cycles and whose performance is tied to the overall economy), have a higher net margin, on average, than noncyclicals, according to Massimo Santicchia, a director of portfolio services at Standard & Poor's. (Net margins are a company's net profit divided by net revenues, often expressed as a percentage.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt