It's Official: Stu Reed to Leave Motorola
Another day, another Motorola executive is leaving the company. On March 7, the cell-phone maker announced that Stu Reed, who used to head its mobile devices business, will be leaving effective immediately. Yesterday, Motorola’s chief marketing officer had quit. In February, the company appointed a new chief financial officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again