Verizon Wireless: Pushing Its Unlimited Plan Hard
I just got a mailing from Verizon Wireless, urging me to buy the company’s new plan, which offers unlimited calling for $100 a month. The way the mailer is worded, it’s obviously geared toward younger demographics: “Plan on dishing more dirt, shooting more breeze, returning Gramma’s calls,” the mailer says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis