Should Wireless Carriers Sell Laptops?
Consultancy Pyramid Research just came out with an interesting report: It looks like carriers everywhere from Russia to France are starting to sell laptops in their stores. Wireless service providers doing this include Russia’s MTS, Telefónica O2, T-Mobile, Orange, Vodafone, Globul and PLDT.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas