Heineken's Draft Pick
Tapping a keg is an activity more associated with the beer-pong set than with fondue lovers—more Old School than Thirtysomething. But Dutch brewer Heineken (HINKY) and German appliance maker Krups are trying to give home-tapped beer an upscale makeover. The two companies have launched a home draft-beer dispenser called the BeerTender, a machine that looks more cappuccino maker than kegenator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’