Chavez Picks a New Fight, with Colombia
Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez is no stranger to conflict. Now, in a dispute over the killing of a rebel leader, he may be leading his country to the brink of war with Colombia, one of Venezuela's largest trade and investment partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks