Two 250mph Koeniggseggs to Debut at Geneva
Swedish supercar manufacturer Koenigsegg will debut its latest gob-smacking creation at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show -- the Koenigsegg Edition. Featuring a striking black clear carbon body, red leather interior and new forged, machined and polished aluminum wheels, the Edition will be available in two versions -- the 4.8 litre 888bhp CCX Edition and the CCXR Edition, a biofuel burning variant that achieves 1018 bhp at 7000rpm when run on E85 fuel, making 0-62 mph (0-100 kmh) in under 3 seconds and reaching a top Speed of 254+ mph (410+ kmh) along the way. Those in the market will have to dig deep and act fast to get behind the wheel of the Edition -- pricing for the CCXR version is listed at 1.5 million Euros and according to Koenigsegg "only a very few models will be produced".
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day