Six Tips for Minimizing Travel Expenses
At times it would be nice to think you could drum up funding, sell your products, and service your clients without ever leaving the office, but that’s not practical. If your company is growing, it means there is at least one road warrior in your group spewing out travel and entertainment expense forms like a slot machine.
These six tips will cut down on travel expenses and increase out-of-the-office productivity—even when you’re working with multiple mobile executives.
To read the full AllBusiness.com tip, click here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners