Petescaramels: How blogs fed candy bizBy
Just learned about Peter Liebenson, who was still in high school when he hoisted up his candy business with blogs. (This isn’t a new story, but it’s new to me.)He was making caramels in his kitchen 18 months ago, and promoted them by sending them to the candyaddict blog. They raved. Next thing you know, he’s in the New York Times, on CBS. Now he’s running the business as a student at Swarthmore College.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders