Is Hillary Clinton Good for Business?
In the final Democratic debate of the primaries on Feb. 26, Senator Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) trumpeted the populist theme of her campaign: "The wealthy and the well-connected have had a President," she said. "It's time we had a President for the middle class and working people."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas