The Allure of Estee Lauder
One of the world's largest manufacturers and marketers of skin-care, makeup, and fragrance products, the Estée Lauder Companies (EL: $42) is well positioned, in our view, to benefit from ongoing global growth in consumer discretionary spending and increasing focus by both men and women on skin care and appearance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts