Siemens Cuts Jobs at Troubled Comms Unit
Siemens confirmed Tuesday that it would cut thousands of jobs in its Siemens Enterprise Communications (SEN) division. In Germany alone, 2,000 jobs are to be eliminated, with a global total of 3,800 cuts, the company announced from its Munich headquarters. The company also plans to shed an additional 3,000 workers, either by selling factories or setting up partnerships with other companies. Around 1,200 of those cuts are expected in Germany.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's