Finding a B-School Niche
The Penns and Virginias of the world have no problem attracting undergrads to their business programs. Each year the top schools get thousands more applications, from all over the country, for entrance into their prestigious programs than they can handle. And come graduation, business students from these schools embark on Wall Street careers with big salaries and signing bonuses to boot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks