John Chambers has Caught the Blogging Bug
The video-blogging bug, to be precise. Since last June, he’s done a dozen three-to-five minute vlogs that are posted on Cisco’s intranet for the benefit of Cisco’s 64,000 employees. Entitled “On My Mind”, he’s opined on reorgs, new market initiatives and the like. Last November, after Cisco shares had started a dive after the company issued a disappointing forecast, Chambers reached under his desk mid-vlog and donned a hardhat. “Sometimes even when you’re executing, you have to put on a hardhat” and persevere through tough times, he said, according to spokesperson Heather Dickinson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas