Japan's Seven Bank Raises $481m in IPO
It was good news for the Japanese equity markets when Seven Bank priced its initial public offering at the top of the indicated range last week. Seven Bank isn't a bank but a provider of ATM services affiliated with Seven & I, the operator of the 7-Eleven convenience store network. The company is due to start trading on the Jasdeq board on February 29.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas