Fixing a Damaged Corporate Culture
A friend of mine is a professor. She's working on a research project studying employee-referral bonus programs. These are the programs where employees suggest friends and acquaintances for jobs in the company, and get cash rewards if a successful hire occurs. Employee-referral bonus programs are among my top 10 best corporate practices). Appropriately designed and administered, they're win-win-win propositions: Someone gets a new job; the employer gets a new employee who's already been vouched for by another team member; and the referring employee gets some extra cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts