Kid unveils innovation machine at TEDBy
Here’s a story I wrote on 21-year-old entrepreneur, Ben Kaufman, who got a couple extra doses of chutzpa somewhere along the line. He has developed a social network called Kluster, designed to hatch ideas and products. The thing I like about the story: He talked his way into the TED conference next week. This way, if things work out, he’ll get 1,000 of the world’s leading luminaries to work for him and beta test his project for free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas