Blogging changes: Why Twitter instead?By
Do I Twitter because I’m lazy? I few times this weekend, I’ve sat down with a laptop and thought ever so briefly about blogging. But then I wonder if the blog post is relevant, interesting enough, perhaps a tad too self-focused. Much of what I’m thinking about most these days—politics, promoting my book—lies on the border off my (self-imposed) limits. So what it boils down to is that on a three-day weekend, blogging means actually doing BusinessWeek work. I think I need my own blog.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap