Hong Kong Banker under Fire in Dow Jones Case
The chairman of Hong Kong's third largest lender, David Li, has been castigated for indiscretions in the past. An affair he was having with a Hong Kong socialite several years ago was famously discovered by the press when he left his monogrammed shoes outside a Paris hotel room where he was ensconced with the woman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet