A Problematic Proxy Season
Proxy season is fast arriving, and many corporations, already suffering from slumping stock prices, are going to have to be prepared to face angry shareholders, who are filling proxy ballots with resolutions ranging from more stockholder say over executive pay to demands for environmental impact statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts