Vivendi's Dead, Long Live Vivendi
With his French-tailored suit, near-perfect English, and 100-watt charm, you would never guess Jean-Bernard Lévy is something of a corporate undertaker. At 52, Léevy, chairman and chief executive officer of French conglomerate Vivendi (VIVEF), is well on his way to burying the image of his company as one of the biggest suckers ever to hit Hollywood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock