Sometimes, Low Tech Is the Best AnswerBy
Accoring to this Reuters story, the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration wants to build a system that could use cell phones or other technology to wake up sleeping Americans to warn them of tornadoes or other impending disasters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap