Movers: MBIA, Ambac, GM, Monsanto, Sprint Nextel, Schering-Plough
MBIA (MBI) and Ambac (ABK) are seen higher as Buffett tells CNBC that last week he sent letter to three bond insurers offering to take over liabilities. Buffett says that one bond insurer rejected his offer, but he declined to say who.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's