Yahoo Layoffs BeginRob Hof
It’s pink slip day at Yahoo’s purple-and-yellow digs, I’m told by a Yahoo executive. More coverage of the expected layoffs here, here, and here. But from what some of them, such as Susan Mernit, are blogging and Twittering about their departures, at least some of the people getting canned are pretty surprised. Another, Randy Farmer, blogged this:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders