Qualcomm's Paul Jacobs Sounds Off
U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm (QCOM) built its highly profitable business on developing and licensing intellectual property for mobile communications, especially the CDMA standard, which it invented. Today, Qualcomm's patents are an integral part of all third-generation (3G) mobile networks—including the type that succeeded the European-bred GSM standard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts