Kia Execs Done In By Soap on a Rope?By
Kia dealers are angry over the unexpected and swift departures of Kia Motors CEO Len Hunt and marketing chief Ian Beavis just a week after the arrival of Kia group chairman Byung Mo Ahn whi is running Kia’s U.S. divisison, as well as the oversight of the company’s Georgia plant under construction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas