Investors Slam AIG Over Swaps
American International Group (AIG) said in a regulatory filing on Feb. 11 that its outside auditors have found deficiencies in the way the company values some financial derivatives it has written based on collateralized debt obligations (CDOs).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas