Indian IT Prepares for a U.S. Recession
Are the pink slips arriving for India's tech engineers? Reeling under the triple burden of high wages, a U.S. economy seemingly headed for recession, and a rising Indian rupee, the country's tech firms are taking steps to prepare for tougher times. Suddenly, Indian engineers who have grown accustomed to ever-rising salaries and expanding workforces are facing wage cuts and layoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's