More Red Ink at Alcatel-Lucent
Battered telecom-equipment group Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) delivered a fresh set of disappointing numbers Feb. 8, posting a $3.74 billion fourth-quarter loss and canceling its 2007 dividend after taking a writedown of more than $3 billion on its U.S. wireless business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's