Warsaw's New Waltz
In recent weeks, Poland has seemed to be cozying up to Russia. New agreements and plenty of smiles and handshakes among officials during photo ops have indicated that Poland, led by newly elected Prime Minister Donald Tusk, hopes to improve relations with the giant to the east.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt