Frustrating Times for IAC
Investor frustration with Barry Diller’s IAC/InterActive (”IACI”) appears to be growing. In the face of multimillion-dollar write-offs and declining profits, not to mention lawsuits that may delay the Internet conglomerate’s proposed break-up, investors sent shares of the company tumbling 7% on Feb. 6.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's