Asia Stocks Still Threatened by Earnings Downgrades
Despite the recent gains in Asian stockmarkets—triggered largely by continued monetary policy easing in the US—share prices will continue to remain extremely volatile until after corporate earnings projections are finally downgraded to factor in macroeconomic conditions, says Louisa Lo, head of equity for Asia ex-Japan at Schroders Investment Management in Hong Kong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's