Diversity Pledges Ring Hollow
The persistent lack of diversity in senior corporate management has many origins, not least of which is the broad lack of diversity among executive headhunters (BusinessWeek, 02/04/08). That's especially unfortunate, since executive search consultants are the very people who could help pave the way for progress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts