At Time Warner, Time for Change
No one knows better than a media executive that first acts have to wow the audience. And for Jeff Bewkes, the freshly minted Time Warner (TWX) chief executive officer, it's darn near show time. His media empire is in need of a drastic overhaul, and Wall Street can be a very demanding audience. The expectation is that Bewkes, who began his 29-year career as a financial wonk at HBO, will make major changes at the $44 billion behemoth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt