The Sky Really Is Falling--The Economy Is In Recession.
A key measure of the US economy, the ISM Services Index, just plummeted this morning to a level not seen since Oct. 2001. Anything under 50 indicates “recession” and the ISM index fell to 41.9 for January from 54.4 in December. That’s a huge drop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt