Microsoft's Ballmer on the Yahoo Bid
In recent months, Microsoft (MSFT) executives dismissed the prospect of a tieup with Yahoo (YHOO) even as rumors swirled that a deal was in the works. Microsoft, they explained, was strong enough on its own to compete with Google (GOOG).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’