Virtual Workplaces in the Classroom
Today's business students have grown up with computer-based simulations. So it's only natural that business simulations are growing in popularity in business-school programs—and threatening the once unassailable dominance of the case study (BusinessWeek, 1/24/08).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's