The Lesson of Societe Generale
The investigation into how Jerome Kerviel, Société Générale (SOGN.PA)'s rogue trader, managed to lose $7.2 billion before being caught is beginning to reveal how he sidestepped the bank's many layers of fraud detection—and how cutting-edge technologies might have plugged some of the holes the Frenchman exploited.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’