Hyundai Bets Big On India and China
With the U.S. facing a credit crunch and worries of a recession, it seems like a bad time for South Korea's Hyundai Motor to be pursuing a policy of global expansion. After all, winning over car buyers in the world's biggest market is crucial to the company's hopes of building a globally recognized brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single