Bad productivity growthBy
Just to point out in this morning’s GDP report, the increase in nonfarm business gross value added—which is the numerator for productivity—was only 0.4%. Aggregate hours rose at a 1.1% rate, so we could have a negative productivity number for the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single