Foreclosures filings accelerating in several statesBy
No surprise that Nevada, Florida, Michigan, California and Colorado topped RealtyTrac’s ranking of the states with the highest foreclosure rates in 2007. But what is interesting is that foreclosure filings are accelerating dramatically in several states, according to the report released Jan. 29 (Click here to see where your state ranked).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts