Political Marketing and Consumer Marketing
Politicians need to do what consumer companies do: Focus on customer needs, develop solutions, inform interested citizens, and make them easily accessibleJohn Quelch
Posted on Marketing KnowHow: January 16, 2008 8:14 AM
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders