Naomi Campbell at Davos.By
I thought that they chased away all the celebrities from the World Economic Forum this year (except Bono) until I went to the very hot Burda party last night. I walked to the Belvedere Hotel through the snow behind a couple and the woman was wearing high heels. Three inch heels in the snow and she didn’t fall, she didn’t even trip. It was an amazing athletic achievement. Turns out, it was the model Naomi Campbell and she was heading for the Burda party as well. In a sea of German faces (Mr. Burda runs the Burda media empire), the tall Ms. Campbell, well, stood out. Perhaps that was the point. She was on the arm of a private equity/hedge fund guy (I think).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations