Murdoch And WSJ.com: "Variable Pricing" Is The New "Free?"Jon Fine
A colleague and I had caught wind earlier this week that News Corp. would not make the Wall Street Journal online free, after all, and while we heard that the wind appeared to be blowing against the notion of a free wsj.com, we couldn’t get anyone to confirm the chatter to our satisfaction. (This is my way of saying “we couldn’t nail the story before Rupert Murdoch broke the news at Davos,” although I now see the New York Observer had a pretty good bead on this a little while back.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single